How did you get here? →
- Unfulfilling 9 to 5
- A creative passion using your hands
- Recently celebrated a milestone like a creative anniversary or your first sale
You never meant to get stuck at your day job. It just sort of happened. So you picked up a hobby.
You decided that pursuing calligraphy, watercolors, or just anything using your hands would be an immersive enough break from all the crap your 9 to 5 makes you suffer through.
But suddenly, the temporary break from your 9 to 5 feels suffocating because you still have to go back.
YOU NEED A BETTER OPTION.
introducing Creative Biz Bootcamps
A 10-week group coaching program for creatives who want to start, organize, and grow their creative businesses.
welcome to your “hell yes” life
And your ‘hell yes’ life doesn’t start with another course
(that you’ll never finish)
It starts with a lot of accountability, a lot of support, and all the systems you need to grow a business that replaces your 9 to 5. A business that you love.
10 weeks of LIVE biz coaching and access to Joyce for accountability in reaching your goals.
Lifetime access to a client only community so you know you’re never alone.
Lifetime access to on-demand trainings to start, organize, & grow your creative biz.
Daily support, 1:1 coaching call, and 8 group coaching calls (in an intimate setting).
Revenue planning training so you know how to get to the money that’s going to help you quit your 9 to 5.
Exclusive CBB specials, discounts, and gifts.
You'll set up your business, learn how to price your offerings, get all the tech & systems implemented,
with complete support along the way.
AKA JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN!
The last thing I want is to give you a ton of info without guidance.
Set The Foundation
- Figure out your big why and why it matters in biz
- Define your initial product/service offerings
- Set actionable goals for the next 6 to 12 months
- Create your personal revenue plan (it's not as scary as you think)
Create Your Systems
- Set up your business properly, get your licenses in place + why you need to protect your biz
- Outline your website + essential pages
- Set up your email list + connect with your audience
- Figure out the tech + systems you actually need
Earn A Profit
- Launch your new product, service or digital offering
- Learn how to pay yourself & the best way to set up your biz finances
- Explore passie income streams
Build Real Relationships
- Create your opt in and learn how to best serve and nurture your audience
- Learn how you can give value to your audience to create genuine connections
- Set your daily routines for success
- Figure out how to deal with things like perfectionism, comparison, and more.
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME
From the Creative Biz Bootcampers:
- Jessica C. (Hand Letterer)
I feel like I was supposed to find Creative Biz Bootcamps exactly when I did. I had been searching for validation that I was allowed to be a creative biz owner and Joyce said ‘YES’. That yes, plus everything I learned in CBB made it easy for me to make 2 sales in the first month of joining CBB.
- Toneylynn P. (Calligrapher)
It was so nice working with Joyce and knowing there was someone in my corner who was always rooting for me. She was so encouraging and informative no matter what I needed help with, I’m so glad to have been part of this group coaching.
- Lindsey T. (Photographer)
Creative Business Bootcamps was the best decision I've made this year! Joyce helped steer me in the right direction when I didn't even know where to start. Her classes are very informative and fun at the same time, and the group calls were super helpful. Joyce just knew exactly what I needed to do next. Overall I learned so much and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to be successful in their creative business!
Don’t just dream your dream…
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN
ONE PAYMENT OF $1297
3 PAYMENTS OF $450
6 PAYMENTS OF $250
yes, creative biz bootcamps is right for you if:
- You're thinking about starting a business, are a few months in, or want to grow your online creative biz but aren't sure what step to take next.
- You want to start an online shop, begin taking custom client work, or start teaching your passion to others.
- You know that there's more to life than spending your day at a job you hate, living only for the weekends.
- You currently work full time or are a stay-at-home (dog or human) mom looking to earn extra money using your passion for art.
- You need help setting up your workflows & making sure tech, contracts + finances are correctly in place.
- You want a done for you step-by-step guide to get your creative biz off the ground.
- You need extra guidance, support and accountability.
WHEN CAN I ACCESS THE TRAININGS?
The recorded video trainings are available once you join and you can start and revisit when you like, for life.
WHAT DOES group coaching MEAN?
It means for 10 weeks, you, me, and your fellow Bootcampers are in this together. You'll receive support not only from me, but also from those who are going through the program. You'll jump on 8 group calls (with a max of 5 other Bootcampers) as well as have daily access to me in the community to answer any questions about your business. You will receive all the support and guidance you need to grow your business.
DO I NEED TO BE TECH SAVVY?
No, not at all! I'll walk you through the set up of your website, how to set up an email list and more.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A BUSINESS YET?
That's what the trainings are here for! Whether you have a biz set up or are in the very beginning stages, we'll walk through how to price your offerings, get your work out there, set up the tech side of things and more.
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO GO FULL TIME CREATIVE?
It is your life, so you get to set your rules :) Maybe you want to stay at your day job AND start a side business AND THAT'S OK. I did it for a couple years.
ARE YOU A CPA OR ATTORNEY?
DISCLAIMER - no and no. But I'll walk you through how I set up my business and finances, plus connect you to CPAs and attorneys I've worked with. We'll review the kinds of contracts and terms you need. Promise, it's not as scary or pricy as you're thinking.
WHAT IF I'M NOT AN ONLINE BUSINESS?
This course is for those who own or want to own an online business. That means we're not going to discuss setting up a store in your downtown. But we will talk about offering custom services as well as selling physical and digital products online.
Creative. Calligrapher. Watercolor Artist. Hand Letterer. Paper Crafter.
Whatever you call yourself, I want you know you’re allowed to be here. You’re allowed to stand up, raise your hand, and say “I want to spend everyday creating things.” You’re allowed to say you want to like how you spend your days, that you want to make more money (ohhh, how that’s possible), and that you’re allowed to quit your 9 to 5. Sometimes we’re so afraid of succeeding, that we never say yes to the things that we really want.