Here’s What I Know: →
Your day job is not your jam.
- You work full time, but dream of owning your own business.
- Your passion lies in creating and you want to build a business doing what you love - but you're not sure how to actually generate revenue from your passion.
- The thought of tech, email lists & selling your services or products overwhelms you.
- You want to be a work-from-home dog (or human) mom, have complete say in how you spend your time & be filled with joy instead of dread on Monday mornings.
I GET IT. I'VE BEEN THERE.
After spending 9 years (and one month) in an industry I hated - I turned my calligraphy hobby into a side hustle,
eventually becoming a full time creative biz owner.
I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN DO THIS TOO.
What is Creative Biz Bootcamps?
Creative Biz Bootcamps is a LIVE group coaching program for creatives who want to start or grow their creative businesses
12 weeks of LIVE biz coaching - with 6 group coaching calls for accountability
Lifetime access to on-demand trainings to start & grow your creative biz
Access to student only community
Additional support daily
Revenue planning training
Client only specials, discounts & gifts
You'll set up your business, learn how to price your offerings, get all the tech & systems implemented,
with complete support along the way.
What happens once you join the program?
You know exactly what next steps you need to take. You have a clear roadmap & no longer feel overwhelmed – you’re making moves towards your goals.
Education & Support
You receive immediate access to the training modules and the student only group. You'll also be invited to twice monthly group coaching calls.
You'll receive personal coaching during the program daily, either in the private community or on our group coaching calls. I'm here for you to succeed and grow.
This isn't a course – a.k.a. something you'll never finish.
This is a live group coaching program to help you grow your creative biz.
During our time together, you’ll learn from on-demand video lessons, live trainings, and group calls + office hours.
You’ll finally get the answers you’ve been seeking about starting a creative business.
AKA JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN!
The last thing I want is to give you a ton of info without guidance.
This isn’t a course.
We’re going through the program together.
- Figure out your big why and why it matters in biz
- Define your initial product/service offerings
- Set actionable goals for the next 6 to 12 months
- Create your personal revenue plan (it's not as scary as you think)
Systems, Tech, and Contracts
- Set up your business properly, get your licenses in place + why you need to protect your biz
- Outline your website + essential pages
- Set up your email list + connect with your audience
- Figure out the tech + systems you actually need
- Learn how to host + sell out your own in person workshops
- Launch your new product, service or digital offering
- Learn how to pay yourself & the best way to set up your biz finances
- Create your opt in and learn how to best serve and nurture your audience
- Develop your content calendar - what to publish + how to keep it organized
- Learn tactics to grow your email audience
- Start earning almost passive income
- Grow your business relationships
- Set your daily routines for success
- Learn to create your own tribe of fellow creatives for support + biz growth
Enrollment opens again soon.
The program also includes:
- SIX GROUP COACHING CALLS
We'll jump on a video call twice a month to answer your questions about the program and your business.
- PRIVATE FB COMMUNITY
Connect with other creative business owners in a private Facebook community.
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT + BIZ ADVICE
Daily support inside our community.
- GOAL CHECKLISTS + WORKBOOKS
Goal set, plan content & make sure you're crossing everything off your list.
- PRIORITY ACCESS TO FUTURE ONLINE & IN-PERSON TRAININGS AND EVENTS
For additional business education
- LIFETIME ACCESS
Visit the on-demand video lessons and recorded calls even after the program ends.
You could keep Googling and waiting…
(FOR WHAT EXACTLY?)
OR YOU COULD BE EXPERIENCING GROWTH, CONTENTMENT, GRATITUDE, JOY, PASSION & SO MUCH MORE IN YOUR CREATIVE BIZ.
yes, creative biz bootcamps is right for you if:
- You're thinking about starting a business, are a few months in, or want to grow your online creative biz but aren't sure what step to take next.
- You want to start an online shop, begin taking custom client work, or start teaching your passion to others.
- You know that there's more to life than spending your day at a job you hate, living only for the weekends.
- You currently work full time or are a stay-at-home (dog or human) mom looking to earn extra money using your passion for art.
- You need help setting up your workflows & making sure tech, contracts + finances are correctly in place.
- You want a done for you step-by-step guide to get your creative biz off the ground.
- You need extra guidance, support and accountability.
creative biz bootcamps includes:
12 weeks of group
6 bi-monthly group
Lifetime access to 6 modules of on-demand training videos
Lifetime access to
The private community
Lifetime access to
recordings of group calls
Priority access to future
online + in-person events
Workbooks + checklists for revenue planning, copy/branding exercises & more
Join us in the Creative Biz Bootcamps group program!
You knew exactly what to work on each day to grow your business?
You literally heard a “cha-ching” sound every time you receive payment or a new order?
Confusion about systems + tech needs disappeared?
Your creative business starts to match or bring in more revenue than your day job?
Doing something that fills you with joy is your norm, instead of giving your time to someone else's business?
you can make this happen for you - with systems, support, and guidance.
kind words + feedback
Scroll through to hear from other creative business owners who were transformed through biz coaching:
WHEN CAN I ACCESS THE TRAININGS?
Trainings are available once you join and you can start and revisit when you like, for life.
WHAT DOES A "LIVE PROGRAM" MEAN?
It means for 12 weeks, you, me, and your fellow Bootcampers are in this together. You'll receive support not only from me, but also from those who are going through the program. You'll jump on group calls as well as have daily access to me in the community to answer any questions about your business.
DO I NEED TO BE TECH SAVVY?
No, not at all! I'll walk you through the set up of your website, how to set up an email list and more.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A BUSINESS YET?
That's what the trainings are here for! Whether you have a biz set up or are in the very beginning stages, we'll walk through how to price your offerings, get your work out there, set up the tech side of things and more.
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO GO FULL TIME CREATIVE?
It is your life, so you get to set your rules :) Maybe you want to stay at your day job AND start a side business AND THAT'S OK. I did it for a couple years.
ARE YOU A CPA OR ATTORNEY?
DISCLAIMER - no and no. But I'll walk you through how I set up my business and finances, plus connect you to CPAs and attorneys I've worked with. We'll review the kinds of contracts and terms you need. Promise, it's not as scary or pricy as you're thinking.
WHAT IF I'M NOT AN ONLINE BUSINESS?
This course is for those who own or want to own an online business. That means we're not going to discuss setting up a store in your downtown. But we will talk about offering custom services as well as selling physical and digital products online.
Who's guiding you?
I'm Joyce, ex 9 to 5’er turned full time creativepreneur. I'm also a rescue dogmom of two, will forever love NSYNC and believe my spirit animal is a T Rex. In 2015 I sadly found myself with no real hobbies (because #dayjob and life) and a desperate urge to create so I started learning calligraphy. After sharing my love of lettering with hundreds of students, opening a storefront, launching online courses and taking custom work, I pivoted from side hustling letterer to full-time creative biz owner. I now coach others through starting and growing their creative businesses and want to share with you how you can make a creative business for yourself too.